Monday, June 12, 2006

Where has the time gone?

Been on high ate us for quite a while. Six months to be exact.

I’m posting installments on a novella named Growing Hope over at Frequency23.org. Brief synopsis:

Two hydroponic farmers in a dystopian future have fought back against the corporate taskmasters of their urban fiefdom for years by engaging in the black market barter subculture. But now they’re tired of it and looking to break away to the Freelands.

I hate writing synopses of my own stuff.

Also, I’m a regular contributor to the MAYHEMRadio Podcast Project, an experiment at DIY media. We’re a group of people who do podcasts on anything from anarchy, to philosophy, to the occult, to conspiracies, to popculture, to science.

Not sure what exactly I’m going to do with this space. I had been doing a regular blog on my myspace account, but due to TOS I’ve deleted a good portion of the entries. Apparently, Herr Murdoch does not want me to retain rights to my own creations.

He can go fuck himself.

So, in short, this is going to be updated much more regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home